My Fav Summer Dresses to Rock!


If you follow me me you know that dresses are my ultimate GO TO! I love a good dress, the perfect piece you put on and with the right pair of shoes and accessories you can conquer the WORLD!
On this post I'll show you my ultimate favs that I wore during summer and will definitely wear for fall as well!! 
(I'm wearing XS on every dress.)

PT: Se me seguem sabem que amo vestidos! Com um vestido giro, os sapatos apropriados e acessórios conseguimos fazer TUDO! 
Neste post vou mostrar-vos os vestidos que mais gostei durante o Verão e que também vou usar no Outono de certeza!
(estou a usar XS em todos)



This orange one is definitely a STUNNER! Perfect and fashionable cleavage, the length is just perfect and it will make jaws drop when you enter the party!

PT: Este vestido laranja é definitivamente um ARRASO! Decote super fashion e perfeito, o comprimento do vestido também está ótimo e de certeza que vão chamar a atenção ao usarem este vestido!





This pink shiny dress was my nr 1 choice for my birthday! I made a Hawaiian themed party and this dress was perfect! 
The color is the cutest, is very short so be careful ahah but i love the cleavage and the skirt, definitely and very special and sexy dress :) 

PT: Este vestido foi a minha escolha para a minha festa de anos! Fiz uma festa Havaiana e este vestido foi a escolha perfeita!
A cor é muito fofa, é muito curto por isso cuidado ahaha mas amo o decote, a saia e é um vestido muito especial e sexy :)




The Golden Dress, this one definitely got a lot of compliments! 
It has a beautiful shine, beautiful color and it's a wrap up dress that you can tie to your own like and fit!
It's very very beautiful and it's great for a party or date night, also very comfortable and nothing that shouldn't be out will be ahah!

PT: O vestido dourado que teve muitos elogios!
Tem um brilho e cor super bonitos, é um vestido que podem apertar e ajustar ao vosso gosto e tamanho!
Perfeito para uma festa ou para um date e é muito confortável e não mostra nada que não deva ahah podem estar à vontade! :)



This lilac baby is simpler than all the others and more covered up but it's so beautiful.
The color is absolutely beautiful and the detail on the skirt definitely makes a difference!
It's a very comfy dress and perfect for a little date with friends!

PT: Este vestido lilás é mais simples que os outros, também é mais conservador  mas mesmo assim com um toque especial por causa da saia que faz toda a diferença!
É muito confortável também e perfeito para uma saída com amigas!


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Belatedly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true.
    I love your taste in fashion! You looked fabulous partying in that shiny pink mini-dress.
    I also love the looks of the ruched orange bodycon minidress.
    Your poses in the Golden Dress are fabulous!
    The colour of the lilac dress is extremely pretty.
    You make al four of these dresses look gorgeous in these fun photos!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ResponderEliminar

Espero que tenhas gostado do post! Não te esqueças de comentar e de seguir o blog!
Obrigada e muitos beijinhos
Mariana ♡